We are seeking an individual who regards the client experience as highly as we do, has a great work ethic, is timely, and can work a flexible schedule.
Our Event Specialist will be asked to:
- Assist with planning our seminars and workshops
- Interface with vendors to properly plan the promotion of events, securing venues, and arranging guest speakers (may include accommodation and travel arrangements)
- Manage material creation and prep for seminars and workshops
- Be onsite for our events to manage audio/visual setup
- Welcome workshop attendees and manage the check-in and closing process
- Interact with clients and prospective clients regarding seminars and events
- Data entry and office administration
- Coordinate employee celebrations including luncheons and birthdays
The individual in this position will be asked to work some evening events (typically from 5-8pm). A valid drivers license is required as this individual will need to transport company material within their vehicle.
- Proven working experience in similar roles
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- High school degree required; College Degree preferred
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision Benefit options
- Bonus Compensation Program
- Eligibility for Company Vehicle
- Employee Nutrition Program
- Other Perks specific to Foguth Financial Group
The right candidate’s values will align with FFG’s core values.
FOGUTH FINANCIAL GROUP’S CORE VALUES
- Open, honest, positive, ethical
- Proud and loyal
- Client first
- Work works, get it done.
- Encourage the heart and show appreciation
If you are a team player who is up for a challenge, we are looking to bring on confident individuals who thrive on bringing organization and order to an office and events planning environment.
Please send all inquiries to:
Lisa Cheresko, Director of Operations
firstname.lastname@example.org | (810) 206-3439