The Investment Advisor Assistant position is an ideal role for a detail-oriented individual who is interested in pursuing a career within a growing investment and financial planning firm. This individual will perform a variety of administrative, clerical, and finance tasks.
Daily activities will include:
- Assist advisors as the primary point of contact for client requests including trading, distribution/contribution requests, journals, and all other cash needs.
- Ensure all client service requests are processed quickly and accurately.
- Ensure issues are properly addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Enter client data into financial planning and investment proposal software and work with the financial planning and wealth management teams to prepare proposals and plans.
- Prepare client reports and or required paperwork for client meetings.
- Handle all money movement requests, including wire transfers, ACH transfers, check requests, journals, RMDs, and Roth conversions.
- Monitor and track follow-up items to ensure timely completion and ensure nothing “falls through the cracks”.
- Leverage firm resources and technology to increase efficiency and scalability. Must be able to become proficient in the use of technology.
- Assist clients in setting up online access and ensure they are receiving the intended client experience.
Desired Skills include:
- Solid communication, relationship building, and analytical skills
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Effective and efficient time management
- Data entry
- Series 65
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance