Our Brighton office has an opportunity for a New Business Professional. We are looking for someone with superior organizational skills and attention to detail. New Business Professionals process life and annuity applications ensuring each case is effectively managed to minimize turnaround time and maximize customer satisfaction. The professional will ensure that all applications meet the legal and underwriting guidelines.
Tasks may include reviewing confidential, sensitive, documents for completion and accuracy.
The person in this role must be organized and comfortable making phone calls to companies and individuals. The role will require the New Business Professional to generate reports, form letters and other correspondence in order to facilitate the transfer of funds between companies.
- Ability to work successfully within a team environment
- Thirst for Knowledge-open to learning and training in order to grow with the role
- Proficient with phones, email and experience with CRM platforms
- Life Insurance Licensed or the ability to become licensed within 60 days
- Strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with potential issues
- Quick learner