Do you have a passion for the financial industry and knowledge of processing important client paperwork? Our fast-paced financial firm is looking for a strong, detail orientated Client Service Representative to ensure the client acquisition process from application submission to policy delivery is as smooth as possible. We are seeking a hard-working, positive individual to join the continuously growing team. If you are seeking a company that cares about team members and clients, we want to talk to you! Our office prides itself on providing the ULTIMATE client experience. YOU can make a direct impact on our client's financial freedom!!
• Previous experience in processing new business paperwork in a financial office preferred
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills desired. Experience with excel required.
• Must have Experience with Annuity applications and transfers.
• Must have a full understanding of Tax Qualified and Non Tax Qualified Accounts
• Experience with Brokerage and Life Insurance accounts
This position requires that you possess the following skills:
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work with important paperwork without much client interaction
• Ability to demonstrate persistence to achieve quality
• Excellent communication – both verbal and written
• Self-directed initiative
• Process driven
• Strong follow-through
Putting client needs first is deeply rooted in our culture and at the core of everything we do. In providing excellent client service you will:
• Complete and process all applications for business submitted by agents
• Ensure accuracy of information provided and all forms needed are included when forwarded to the insurance/security agencies.
• Submit all completed in good order applications and forms to the proper agencies.
• Follow-up on pending applications with various insurance/security agencies and transfer companies to keep the application process moving forward.
• Research and analyze application issues and provide problem resolution
• Answer agents’ requests and respond to their needs in a timely manner
• Additional duties and responsibilities as required by management