We are currently expanding our footprint into the Okemos, Michigan area and are expanding our Advisor Support team.
The Paraplanner is an ideal role for a detail-oriented individual who is interested in pursuing a career within a growing investment and financial planning firm. This individual will perform a variety of administrative, client services, event hosting, and financial planning tasks.
Foguth Financial Group values each team member’s contribution and invests in employee career advancement. Therefore, financial services experience is not required for the right candidate.
Daily activities will include:
- Assist advisors as the primary point of contact for client requests including trading, distribution/contribution requests, withdrawals, and all other servicing needs
- Ensure all client service requests are processed quickly and accurately
- Enter client data into financial planning and investment proposal software and work with the financial planning and wealth management teams to prepare proposals and plans
- Prepare client reports and/or required paperwork for client meetings and client onboarding
- Monitor and track follow-up items to ensure timely completion and ensure no requests are overlooked
- Leverage firm resources and technology to increase efficiency and scalability
- Assist clients in setting up online access and ensure they are receiving the intended client experience
- Setup, host, and attend educational workshops and seminars (Some evenings required)
Desired Skills include:
- Must be able to become proficient in the use of technology
- Solid communication, relationship building, and analytical skills
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Effective and efficient time management
- Data entry
- Series 65
- Michigan Life and Health License