The Client Concierge Specialist position is an ideal role for a detail-oriented individual who is interested in pursuing a career within a growing investment and financial planning firm. This individual will perform a variety of administrative, clerical, and basic finance tasks that support our “Client First” core value. This individual will provide full-lifecycle support to our clients from onboarding new client accounts to servicing requests and continually providing follow up and feedback to our clients.
The Client Concierge Specialist will perform a variety of skill and experience-based tasks within our Client Support Department. We are looking for someone that thrives in a fast-paced office environment. An individual with B2B or B2C client/customer experience is an ideal candidate.
Regular activities will include:
• Establishing new accounts and transferring funds between client accounts
• Interface directly with our clients during the onboarding and new account process
• Managing incoming calls and client support inquiries
• Scheduling and preparing reports and analysis for client meetings
• Continually provide follow up and feedback to our clients to ensure resolution
• Responding to administrative client requests
• Document and form preparation for client requests
Desired Skills include:
• Financial Services – Managed Account, Annuity, and Life Insurance experience preferred
• Client Service experience within an Investment Firm / RIA Firm
• Solid communication, relationship building, and analytical skills
• Demonstrate strong attention to detail
• Effective and efficient time management
• Healthcare, Dental, Vision Benefit options
• Bonus Compensation Program
• Eligibility for Company Vehicle
• Employee Nutrition Program
• Other Perks specific to Foguth Financial Group
The right candidate’s values will align with FFG’s core values.
FOGUTH FINANCIAL GROUP’S CORE VALUES
1. Open, honest, positive, ethical
2. Proud and loyal
3. Client first
4. Work works, get it done.
5. Encourage the heart and show appreciation
Please send all inquiries to:
Alec Mooradian, Recruiter
email@example.com | (810) 206-3465