The Financial Advisor will be responsible to care for a specific group of clients and develop new business, acting ethically and honestly, as a fiduciary to ensure the client’s best interests are of primary focus.
Regular activities will include:
- Seek out and build a client base through educational seminars and workshops, referrals, etc.
- Onboard new clients through a thorough fact-finding and needs analysis journey, getting to know their goals, priorities, and financial objectives, etc.
- Develop and present unique and comprehensive wealth management/income plans
- Regularly monitor plan(s) to make sure clients are on track with their goals
- Review client’s plans yearly to make sure they keep on track to meet goals and objectives
- Respond to client requests for service and troubleshoot service issues
- Adhere to compliance policies and procedures
- Support a servicing team, as needed, with the company’s entire client base
- Earn a six-figure income
- Competitive commission schedule
- Lead generation costs covered by the firm
- Strong renewal income
- Professional training and development
- A genuine career in wealth management that focuses on clients’ needs
- Health and Life license
- FINRA registration with a 65 series or equivalent
- Clean Background Check and Compliance Record
- 3-5 years of industry experience desired
If you are a team player that is up for a challenge, we are looking to bring on confident individuals that thrive on closing the sale. The desired candidate MUST be comfortable communicating in both large and small group settings and willing to consider new or different products/investment strategies that are in the best interest of the client. We are looking for someone with a warm and professional demeanor that excels in solving problems and following up appropriately.