We are hiring for an Office Manager for our newest location in Okemos, Michigan.
The Office Manager will be the first point of contact for the company at this location and will provide administrative support across the organization. You will handle the flow of people through the business and ensure that all responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. This job requires someone who is capable of multi-tasking, communicating in a professional environment, and planning. Foguth Financial Group takes pride in our “family feel” and we treat our clients and fellow employees like part of our family – this is a cornerstone of our company culture. In addition to in-office work, our Office Manager will be asked to work light evenings throughout the month to assist at our off-site educational events in a hosting capacity.
Regular activities will include:
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing, and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen, and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments for office
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, etc.
- Interface with the building personnel to ensure the office suite is properly maintained
- Ensure the office has a warm, professional, and seasonal appearance
- Host off-site, educational evening events throughout the month
- Employee 401k plan
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- PTO and Personal Time allotment
- Professional environment where unique abilities are cultivated
- Proven working experience in similar roles
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize, and work under pressure
- High school degree required; College Degree preferred
If you are a team player that is up for a challenge, we are looking to bring on confident individuals that thrive on bringing organization and order to an office environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday