Retiring in Today’s Turbulent Times
You and a guest are invited to join us for a COMPLIMENTARY GOURMET MEAL and presentation. Join other proactive successful retirees who have learned how this seminar is a call to action to educate themselves and improve their future.
GET INFORMED AND TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR RETIREMENT TODAY!
YOU WILL LEARN
- Will stock market volatility concern you in 2022?
- How to protect your hard-earned savings and maximize your retirement income.
- Learn the common dangers facing retirees today and how to minimize the impact on you personally.
- How to efficiently address Long Term Care concerns without paying monthly/annual Long-Term Care policy premiums.
- IRA’s & 401(k)s-What are your options if you are still working, and/or have a 401(k) with a former employer?
- And more!
5th Tavern Clarkston
7228 N Main St
Clarkston, MI 48346 United States
DateFebruary 16, 2022
Meet the speaker
Bradley started out his career training financial advisors across the country. In 2013, his passion for helping people led him to become an independent advisor. His focus is on clients who are retired or nearing retirement. Bradley grew up in Metro-Detroit and earned a Bachelor’s Degree from Eastern Michigan University. Currently, he lives in West Bloomfield with his wife Melissa and their two children, Emma and Avery. Bradley takes great pride in his community and is the Treasurer for his neighborhood beach association. Bradley recently received his national credentials with the National Association of Certified Financial Fiduciaries | NACFF®.